Friday, December 28, 2007

Why We Are Here

Welcome to our first post on our blog. Hopefully you will find these stories and information useful as well as funny or entertaining. We hope to use this blog site as a compliment to our weekly podcast that you can find on our website. We will update our blog as often as we can during the weeks to come. My son who helps me host the podcast will also help post on this site. His insite on the outdoors, is informative and sometimes ammusing. He gives our podcast a look through a youngsters eyes into our world of hunting and fishing. He helps me keep things simple and remember why I do this in the first place, for the sure enjoyment and the privelage of passing it on to my kids and others. Feel free to email us or comment on the blog, and by all means check out our weekly show on www.upnorthjournal.com

No comments: