Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Directions On Comments

Guys, I hate to do this but, I have recently received two comments that are in fact a virus. Since this has happened twice in the last two weeks, I have taken a few steps to prevent this from happening to anyone who wishes to read them. First of all you must type the word confirmation in the block given, and secondly they must pass me first to be posted. Sorry for the trouble, but I don't want any of my readers clicking on something and getting a virus on their computer. Now just because I don't agree with you on something doesn't mean that I won't post it. More than likely I will post it so I can debate it with you. If you don't beleive me just go over to my Hooks and Bullets Blog and look for the Local Anti Trappers Rant I posted and look at those comments. Thanks for understanding.
Mike Adams
Up North Journal

No comments: