Sunday, January 6, 2008

Deer Blind Contest Photos and Winner


If you've been listening to the podcast for the last 3 months or so, you most certainly know that we've been running a contest. We wanted you guys to send in a picture of your deer blind. The winner would be the one that was the most unique! Basically we wanted something that was different or something that had a unique feature. I wanted to be able to show people what other people hunted out of. The first picture I received was from Jason Amaro from the http://www.thenewmexicosportsman.com/ and here is his antelope blind set up in a juniper bush














Next is the winner Chuck Crowe from Algonac Michigan. This is his deer blind that he uses down in Ohio. What I liked about this one was that he has carpet padding in the window sill to have a quiet surface to rest a rifle. I also like the top hinge window. Looks like he has the approval of the next generation hunter.

Now here are the blinds that Little Mike and I use.



Here is my Tower Blind, Little Mike's Swamp Blind, and Deer Zebo

As you can see we like the octagon shape!!


1 comment:

trophyhunter1 said...

good looking blind.
Ineed some of them.