Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Hunting Season Pics From Us and Some Listeners








Here are a few more pics from this years deer season with me and Little Mike. Also below are a couple of buck rubs I was hunting near. I never saw the big boy that made these 2 rubs below!!

If only I could have seen this one in the cross hairs on opening day!! I hunted these rubs for a couple of days right after they were made, with no luck, I never saw him






This is the 9 point that my good friend Kevin Hutchings shot opening day of the Michigan Firearm Deer Season.






Here are a couple of pics from this years deer season from some listeners of the Up North Journal Podcast!!

Chuck Crowe and his wife with her nice doe taken with a muzzleloader



Brent Jackson from Port Huron and his nice buck taken during firearm deer season

Here are a couple of picutres from some listeners of the Up North Journal and the game that they took


Tim Ford's son Collin with his huge fish caught on a Sponge Bob Squarepants Rod & Reel with his younger brother, WOW!!!



My good friend Chuck Willis with 2 nice mallard taken from Fish Point


Here are 3 nice trail camera shots from Stan Wales near
Traverse City, Michigan
What a nice close up of Mr. Bear, and check out the 2 smaller bucks sparing behind the larger buck in the last picture!



And how about these 2 nice pics from Mike King in Indiana
He took these while he was living in Alaska recently.
Nice moose pic and what a Mountain View!
Thanks to everyone who sent pictures in this last year
Keep on sending them for all to enjoy!

No comments: