Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Podcast Has Moved!

I know that most of you who visit this site listen to our PODCAST, well incase you haven't heard we are moving to a new host site. The link is included here. We have been having a lot of issues with the other site. What can you expect from a free site? Now we are with a more relieable site and hopefully that will clear up a lot of the issues for us and you as a listener. Another reason I'm putting this message out is that I have noticed that there are a good number of unique people visiting this site, more than we have listeners for, for the Up North Journal PODCAST. I'm inviting you to give us a try. We do a weekly show about hunting and fishing. Use the link here or go to I-Tunes to check us out. I'm trying to get I-Tunes to combine both the old shows (which will be an archive until I move them)and the new shows onto one page. That way you can download both the older episodes as well as the newer ones while on the same page. Bear with us during the move. Thanks to everyone who listens.
Mike & Mike

NEW PODCAST Site: http://upnorthjournal.libsyn.com/

No comments: